Witch Fall Cover Teaser

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Isn't that the coolest stone dragon you've ever seen? I love the gold and turquoise --you can't see it, but there's a lot of rich red as well. In case you couldn't tell, this is all underwater. I'm dying to show you the whole cover! Hopefully tomorrow, if I can get the cover copy finished by then. Those on my email list will see the final version first, so make sure you subscribe 
(on the right -->).
 Here's what I have so far. Let me know what you think! 

All things fall. 
Even Witches.
Supreme over season, storm and sea, they have forgotten the unmatched destructiveness of mankind—and among the weapons men seek are the magical songs of the Witches themselves.

Few see the signs. Lilette is one. An outsider among her own kind, can she delay her people's annihilation long enough for them to see the danger and survive?

8 comments:

  1. Pili said...:

    The cover is looking great! I can't wait to see it!

    And I really feel like I should get to read this series!

  1. It's so awesome that I already know what the whole thing looks like. ;)

  1. Amber there is no way this cover isn't going to be STUNNING. It's just amazing so far. xx

  1. That's beautiful. I like the text, too.

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Oh, wow! Can't wait to see the rest of the cover and read the book too!

  1. Waiting on my copy editor to finish looking it over . . .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...